The Dispensary Associate reporting directly to the Dispensary Manager, Retail Operations, is responsible for assisting in all daily operations of a Dispensary, being part of a patient-centric team and achieving iAnthus company initiatives. Additionally, the Dispensary Associate maintains the policies and procedures of iAnthus and ensures compliance with all state and local laws and regulations. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Policies, Procedures & Daily Operations
- Engage and educate patients in a positive manner
- Ensure patient intake forms are accurate and complete
- Assist in qualifying patients for our Verified Financial Hardship (VFH) program
- Maintain compliance with all local and state regulations
- Perform general office work, such as filing records, operating copy machines, and using email
- Provide Dispensary General and Assistant Managers with patient feedback on a timely basis
- Maintain proper recordkeeping such as patient intake forms, cash handling records, chain of custody documents and waste disposal logs
- Participate in 1-minute meetings at the start of every shift to ensure uniformity in message and goals
- Consistently deliver excellent, and compassionate patient services
- Participate in monthly product inventory review
Training & Development
- Ensure that all patients are greeted with a helpful, pleasant and compassionate attitude; making every interaction a positive experience.
- Proficient on HIPAA and confidentiality requirements.
- Proficient in inventory management and point of sale platform and DPH Virtual Gateway system.
- Current on product knowledge and proper dosage.
- Ensuring that all team members are maintaining current iAnthus policies and procedures as well as all state and local laws and regulations.
- Reviewing and updating patient educational materials
- Participating in quarterly team meetings.
- Reviewing sales daily and best practices to achieve goals, with team members.
- Trained on patient services, including patient intake, product knowledge and proper dosage
- Participating in 1-minute meetings, at the start of every shift, to ensure consistency in message and goals.
- Delivering excellent, and compassionate patient services.
- Being an iAnthus brand ambassador and representing the brand appropriately.
- Building relationships with community leaders and trust from our neighbors.
- Following and implementing iAnthuss core values, including respect, diversity, sustainability, research and service.
- Ensuring adherence to iAnthuss cultural principles.
- Maintains Dispensary aesthetic according to iAnthus brand, including music selection and daily Dispensary cleanliness.
- Participates and embraces a highly motivated team environment.
- Implementing brand sales marketing strategies.
Qualifications And Education
- Must be at least 21 years old, have a valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- Experience in retail, hospitality or patient services, preferred
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule (nights and/or weekends)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with basic math skills
- Participates and embraces a highly motivated team environment
- Experience in a fast paced, high transaction environment, preferred
- Strong organizational and decision-making skills
- Must be computer literate POS experience is desirable
- High school graduate
- Experience in retail, hospitality or patient services, preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experienced in a fast paced, high transaction environment.
- Having good organizational skills.
- Having decision making skills.
- Being analytical.
- Being detail oriented.
- Being proactive.
Physical And Environmental Requirements
- Ability to work a minimum of 8 hours a day and rotating shifts
- Flexible schedule availability including nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 50 pounds
- Ability to sit, squat, bend, and kneel repetitively throughout a work day
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to use a ladder (up to 12 ft. extension) and general hardware tools needed for common repairs
- Ability and willingness to work in the following conditions:
- General office environment
- Extended computer usage
- Extended phone usage including teleconferences, and work environments that include exposure to, but not limited to, fumes, dust, odors, heights, indoor AC, no AC, motion, and noise.
Management reserves the right to assign other job duties as necessary. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities change at any time with or without notice.
Powered by JazzHR